Preperations for the boat races have already started.
Saturday the pits were being set up. That includes setting up cranes to lift the boats into the water and working on setting up the race course and docks.
Organizers said boats will start coming in Thursday night and the fun starts Friday.
The event is organized by the Tri-City Water Follies.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight