The city of Milton-Freewater may be looking at spending millions of dollars to provide water to a trailer park outside of city limits after the county said the water may be contaminated with E.coli bacteria.
City Manager Linda Hall tells Your Local ABC the state is still testing whether or not the water is a public health hazard.
Hall said she is unsure of where the city would come up with the money to take care of this problem but no decisions will be made until the state finished its investigation.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome