The city of Milton-Freewater may be looking at spending millions of dollars to provide water to a trailer park outside of city limits after the county said the water may be contaminated with E.coli bacteria.
City Manager Linda Hall tells Your Local ABC the state is still testing whether or not the water is a public health hazard.
Hall said she is unsure of where the city would come up with the money to take care of this problem but no decisions will be made until the state finished its investigation.
- Deal In Principle Reached On State Operating Budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint