The future of marijuana businesses in West Richland is up for consideration.
Right now the city has a moratorium on marijuana in place but that is set to expire on October 1st.
There will be a public hearing on September 9th to decide the next step.
The city council is either going to allow the moratorium to expire, amend the city's zoning regulations to allow recreational marijuana, or ban the sales and production.
The hearing is scheduled to start at 6 o'clock and then right after that the council will vote on those three options.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody