A location could be chosen for a new animal shelter in West Richland.
The city is considering land at Belmont Boulevard and Keene Road.
The public said they want the new shelter to be more accessible to the public.
Right now the current one isn't very user-friendly because it's not staffed and doesn't have heating or air conditioning.
The meeting is tonight at 7 o'clock at the City Administration building.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds