A location could be chosen for a new animal shelter in West Richland.
The city is considering land at Belmont Boulevard and Keene Road.
The public said they want the new shelter to be more accessible to the public.
Right now the current one isn't very user-friendly because it's not staffed and doesn't have heating or air conditioning.
The meeting is tonight at 7 o'clock at the City Administration building.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself