From the Benton County Sheriff's Office-
On June 5th the Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of an intoxicated and naked male floating and swimming down the Yakima River near the Van Giesen Bridge and yelling for help. West Richland officers located the naked man on the shoreline. A 26 year old West Richland man was subsequently arrested for Disorderly Conduct and was obviously under the influence of alcohol.
The Sheriff’s Office would like to remind the public of the potential dangers of swimming or floating the river while under the influence of alcohol.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market