West Richland Police said a man whose body was found in a concession stand of a former little league park Saturday night commited suicide.
Police said he died of a sel-inflicted gun shot wound.
Police said a neighbor smelled a strong odor on Fallon Dr. and called police.
Police showed up to find a man's body inside the concession stand.
The man has not yet been identified but he is believed to be a white male between 20 and 30-years-old.
The Benton County Coroner's Office said it is waiting in dental records to make a positive identification.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park