West Richland Police said a man whose body was found in a concession stand of a former little league park Saturday night commited suicide.
Police said he died of a sel-inflicted gun shot wound.
Police said a neighbor smelled a strong odor on Fallon Dr. and called police.
Police showed up to find a man's body inside the concession stand.
The man has not yet been identified but he is believed to be a white male between 20 and 30-years-old.
The Benton County Coroner's Office said it is waiting in dental records to make a positive identification.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities