A candidate for the 4th Congressional District has announced she is resigning due to unforeseen circumstances.
Jamie Wheeler, a wife, mother and grandmother from the Tri-Cities announced this morning she is resigning from the 2014 race.
She says she still looks forward to working on tax reform and says she’s grateful for her the support she’s received from the community.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities