A candidate for the 4th Congressional District has announced she is resigning due to unforeseen circumstances.
Jamie Wheeler, a wife, mother and grandmother from the Tri-Cities announced this morning she is resigning from the 2014 race.
She says she still looks forward to working on tax reform and says she’s grateful for her the support she’s received from the community.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape