Windermere of Tri Cities donated $25,000 to local charities this morning.
As part of the corporate Windermere Foundation Charity Challenge, the Kennewick office had $12,000 to donate. But they bumped up the amount to $25,000 on their own. The charities each got a sixth of that amount.
The charities who benefitted this morning were Elijah Family Homes, My Friend's Place, Safe Harbor Support Center, Tri Cities Diaper Bank, Tri City Union Gospel Mission, and the Benton Franklin CAC.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services