Windermere of Tri Cities donated $25,000 to local charities this morning.
As part of the corporate Windermere Foundation Charity Challenge, the Kennewick office had $12,000 to donate. But they bumped up the amount to $25,000 on their own. The charities each got a sixth of that amount.
The charities who benefitted this morning were Elijah Family Homes, My Friend's Place, Safe Harbor Support Center, Tri Cities Diaper Bank, Tri City Union Gospel Mission, and the Benton Franklin CAC.
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified