The second largest wine convention in the nation is happening right now in Kennewick.
The Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers is having their annual meeting.
For three days the Three River convention center will be filled with everthing and everyone you can imagine from the wine industry.
The day features sessions and workshops for growers and wineries of all sizes.
The last day of the show is Friday.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires