The second largest wine convention in the nation is happening right now in Kennewick.
The Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers is having their annual meeting.
For three days the Three River convention center will be filled with everthing and everyone you can imagine from the wine industry.
The day features sessions and workshops for growers and wineries of all sizes.
The last day of the show is Friday.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities