From the Kennewick PD-
Summary of Incident: On 02-10-14 at approximately 2015 hours Maria Esquivel entered into the Barnes and Noble, which is located in the Columbia Center Mall, and selected fifty audio books and placed them into three Barnes and Noble's bags that she brought into the store with her. Esquivel exited the store and set of the security system and left the area. The audio books were valued at $1245.73. Esquivel was then later contacted at about 2135 hours at the Hastings store in Richland. Esquivel was attempting to sell the stolen merchandise to Hastings. Hastings employees stalled Esquivel until Richland PD arrived and took Esquivel into custody. Esquivel was booked for Trafficking Stolen Property in the 1st.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes