From the Kennewick PD-
Summary of Incident: On 02-10-14 at approximately 2015 hours Maria Esquivel entered into the Barnes and Noble, which is located in the Columbia Center Mall, and selected fifty audio books and placed them into three Barnes and Noble's bags that she brought into the store with her. Esquivel exited the store and set of the security system and left the area. The audio books were valued at $1245.73. Esquivel was then later contacted at about 2135 hours at the Hastings store in Richland. Esquivel was attempting to sell the stolen merchandise to Hastings. Hastings employees stalled Esquivel until Richland PD arrived and took Esquivel into custody. Esquivel was booked for Trafficking Stolen Property in the 1st.
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire