A 62-year-old pedestrian struck by a vehicle around 6:30 last night at the intersection of Lee and Stevens in Richland has died.
The Benton County Coroners office confirms that Margaret Carraher died due to injuries she suffered at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, where she was taken after the accident.
Police are still investigating, but do tell us that Carraher, who was wearing dark clothing, was not in the crosswalk at the time she was hit.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy