A 62-year-old pedestrian struck by a vehicle around 6:30 last night at the intersection of Lee and Stevens in Richland has died.
The Benton County Coroners office confirms that Margaret Carraher died due to injuries she suffered at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, where she was taken after the accident.
Police are still investigating, but do tell us that Carraher, who was wearing dark clothing, was not in the crosswalk at the time she was hit.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location