A 62-year-old pedestrian struck by a vehicle around 6:30 last night at the intersection of Lee and Stevens in Richland has died.
The Benton County Coroners office confirms that Margaret Carraher died due to injuries she suffered at Kadlec Regional Medical Center, where she was taken after the accident.
Police are still investigating, but do tell us that Carraher, who was wearing dark clothing, was not in the crosswalk at the time she was hit.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call