A woman riding in the passenger seat of a car going 70mph opened the door and jumped out.
According to Washington State Patrol, the woman and a male driver were discussing getting the woman help because she has struggled with mental health issues and then she decided to get out of the car on I-82.
The woman is being treated at Kadlec Regional Medical Center for road rash and being evaluated for mental health.
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy