A 52-year old Wapato woman is killed this morning as the result of an accident just south of Wapato,
Patricia Morning-Gun was killed after colliding with another vehicle at the intersection of Progressive Road and South Wapato Road.
The Washington State Patrol tells us that Morning-Gun was travelling east on Progressive and failed to stop at a stop sign, colliding with a car driven by 44 year old Victoria Meslie.
Mesplie, and the two passengers in Morning-Gun's car were all taken to Yakima Regional Hospital to be treated for injuries suffered in the accident.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River