A 52-year old Wapato woman is killed this morning as the result of an accident just south of Wapato,
Patricia Morning-Gun was killed after colliding with another vehicle at the intersection of Progressive Road and South Wapato Road.
The Washington State Patrol tells us that Morning-Gun was travelling east on Progressive and failed to stop at a stop sign, colliding with a car driven by 44 year old Victoria Meslie.
Mesplie, and the two passengers in Morning-Gun's car were all taken to Yakima Regional Hospital to be treated for injuries suffered in the accident.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome