Two Hanford workers reporting symptoms related to chemical vapors this afternoon have been evaluated by medical professionals and cleared to return to work. The employees, one from Washington River Protection Solutions and one from Mission Support Alliance, were working at a laundry trailer outside the SY tank farm and were taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside the SY tank farm at the time. Industrial hygiene technicians are taking samples in the area and checking for potential sources.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'