Two Hanford workers reporting symptoms related to chemical vapors this afternoon have been evaluated by medical professionals and cleared to return to work. The employees, one from Washington River Protection Solutions and one from Mission Support Alliance, were working at a laundry trailer outside the SY tank farm and were taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside the SY tank farm at the time. Industrial hygiene technicians are taking samples in the area and checking for potential sources.
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state