Two Hanford workers reporting symptoms related to chemical vapors this afternoon have been evaluated by medical professionals and cleared to return to work. The employees, one from Washington River Protection Solutions and one from Mission Support Alliance, were working at a laundry trailer outside the SY tank farm and were taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside the SY tank farm at the time. Industrial hygiene technicians are taking samples in the area and checking for potential sources.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop