Two Hanford workers reporting symptoms related to chemical vapors this afternoon have been evaluated by medical professionals and cleared to return to work. The employees, one from Washington River Protection Solutions and one from Mission Support Alliance, were working at a laundry trailer outside the SY tank farm and were taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside the SY tank farm at the time. Industrial hygiene technicians are taking samples in the area and checking for potential sources.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park