Two Hanford workers reporting symptoms related to chemical vapors this afternoon have been evaluated by medical professionals and cleared to return to work. The employees, one from Washington River Protection Solutions and one from Mission Support Alliance, were working at a laundry trailer outside the SY tank farm and were taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside the SY tank farm at the time. Industrial hygiene technicians are taking samples in the area and checking for potential sources.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River