A wrong-way driver backs up traffic on I-182 today.
The driver was heading west on the eastbound lanes before being pulled over near Road 100.
The Pasco Police Department said it was all a mix-up.
An enderly woman was confused when she got on the highway.
Officers said she probably got on at 20th street and she said she couldn't find a good place to pull over.
Luckily no one was injured.
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims