A wrong-way driver backs up traffic on I-182 today.
The driver was heading west on the eastbound lanes before being pulled over near Road 100.
The Pasco Police Department said it was all a mix-up.
An enderly woman was confused when she got on the highway.
Officers said she probably got on at 20th street and she said she couldn't find a good place to pull over.
Luckily no one was injured.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas