A Washington River Protection Solutions employee reports symptoms potentially related to chemical vapors inside SY tank farm today.
He and the other worker inside the farm at the time of the event got out of the area.
The worker who experienced symptoms was sent to the Hanford medical provider for evaluation and later released to return to work.
The second worker, who did not experience symptoms, was offered medical evaluation but declined.
Access to SY farm remains restricted pending sampling results.
Dozens of employees have been treated for possible vapor exposure over the last several months.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires