A Washington River Protection Solutions employee reports symptoms potentially related to chemical vapors inside SY tank farm today.
He and the other worker inside the farm at the time of the event got out of the area.
The worker who experienced symptoms was sent to the Hanford medical provider for evaluation and later released to return to work.
The second worker, who did not experience symptoms, was offered medical evaluation but declined.
Access to SY farm remains restricted pending sampling results.
Dozens of employees have been treated for possible vapor exposure over the last several months.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest