RICHLAND - Drivers heading eastbound on State Route 240 between milepost 32 and 34 will experience a traffic revision between the hours of 7:30 AM and 3 PM tomorrow and again on Monday.
Traffic will be limited to the right lane between Van Giesen Street and Aaron Drive.
WSDOT maintenance crews will be repairing the pavement in the work zone resulting in the left and center lanes being closed.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer