RICHLAND - Drivers heading eastbound on State Route 240 between milepost 32 and 34 will experience a traffic revision between the hours of 7:30 AM and 3 PM tomorrow and again on Monday.
Traffic will be limited to the right lane between Van Giesen Street and Aaron Drive.
WSDOT maintenance crews will be repairing the pavement in the work zone resulting in the left and center lanes being closed.
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River