Yakima firefighters are investigating the cause of a blaze yesterday that damaged the exterior and attic of an apartment complex.
Crews were called out around 12:30PM yesterday on the 1200 block of South 72nd Avenue and began evacuating the units.
They determined the fire started on an outside bush and quickly spread to the structure and into the attic.
No one was injured, although three adult residents were displaced. They're being helped by the Red Cross.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters