Yakima firefighters are investigating the cause of a blaze yesterday that damaged the exterior and attic of an apartment complex.
Crews were called out around 12:30PM yesterday on the 1200 block of South 72nd Avenue and began evacuating the units.
They determined the fire started on an outside bush and quickly spread to the structure and into the attic.
No one was injured, although three adult residents were displaced. They're being helped by the Red Cross.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US