Specially trained K-9 groups from Yakima County Search and Rescue are assisting crews in Snohomish County in the on-going search for victims.
One team headed out last night and began in the recovery efforts early this morning and two more teams are en route.
The dogs and their certified handlers specialize in detecting human remains.
The volunteer teams are expected to search the debris field through the weekend.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter