YAKIMA COUNTY, Wash. - Yakima County Crime Stoppers are asking the public to help find an assault suspect.
Danielle Serene Wilson, 34, is accused of violating a no contact order along with the alleged assault.
She’s 5-foot-11, 180 pounds with light brown hair and blue eyes. Look for tattoos on her right hip and shoulder.
Information leading to her arrest could earn you a cash reward of up to $1,000.
If you know where to find her, contact Crime Stoppers at 800-248-9980 or submit a tip online. You may remain anonymous.
- Pink the Parkway event supports cancer patients and survivors
- Adult care facility fire leaves 6 people without a home
- Yakima County Coroner confirms the name of teen killed in Toppenish hit and run
- Special Olympic athletes receive support from local law enforcement
- 16 Egyptian police officers killed in shootout with militants