The Yakima County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level II sex offender release.
40-year-old Jose Livingston is now living on the 1200 block of Terrace Street in Yakima.
He was convicted back in June 1995 of aggravated sexual contact.
He is not wanted by law enforcement as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter