Three adults and four children are without a home this morning, after firefighters douse a fire at their Yakima house yesterday.
Crews were called out around 2:30PM to the 700 block of South 2nd Avenue to find smoke and heavy flames in the walls and the attic of the home. Those inside say their electrical breakers were "tripping" off and could hear cracking sounds in the wall when they tried to reset them.
No injures were reported.
Damage is estimated at $2500.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time