Three adults and four children are without a home this morning, after firefighters douse a fire at their Yakima house yesterday.
Crews were called out around 2:30PM to the 700 block of South 2nd Avenue to find smoke and heavy flames in the walls and the attic of the home. Those inside say their electrical breakers were "tripping" off and could hear cracking sounds in the wall when they tried to reset them.
No injures were reported.
Damage is estimated at $2500.
- Boyz II Men performing at Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack