25 firefighters were called in to battle a house fire in Yakima yesterday morning.
Firefigheters responded to a residence on the 1200 block of South 3rd Avenue to find heavy smoke coming from the eaves and attic vents of the two story home.
Crews aggressively attacked the blaze using chainsaws to create openings to access areas involved in the fire. No one was injured.
The cause appears to be electrical in origin and was caused by overloaded circuits which ignited combustibles in the attic.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?