A man is arrested after shooting a rifle at his neighbor.
Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the 1200 block of State Route 821 around 8:30pm last night.
A neighbor says there was a disagreement over a vehicle, and the 57 year old suspect allegedly fired one round from a .22 caliber rifle at him. The shot missed the neighbor.
The victim then ran and hid in a building on the property.
The suspect was arrested and booked into the Yakima County Jail on charges of reckless endangerment.
His rifle and ammunition were seized as evidence.
Authorities say alcohol was a factor in the incident.
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings