A man is arrested after shooting a rifle at his neighbor.
Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the 1200 block of State Route 821 around 8:30pm last night.
A neighbor says there was a disagreement over a vehicle, and the 57 year old suspect allegedly fired one round from a .22 caliber rifle at him. The shot missed the neighbor.
The victim then ran and hid in a building on the property.
The suspect was arrested and booked into the Yakima County Jail on charges of reckless endangerment.
His rifle and ammunition were seized as evidence.
Authorities say alcohol was a factor in the incident.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker