A Yakima man is recovering after being shot during an argument.
Yakima Police were called out to the 1500 block of Landon Avenue around 8PM last night. They found a 48 year old Hispanic man with a gunshot wound to his arm. He said he and the suspect, a 22 year old Hispanic man, got into an arguement, a shot was fired and the suspect left.
Police later caught up with him and took him into custody for assault.
The victim was treated at a local hospital and released after receiving medical care.
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials
- Kennewick Police searching for man suspected of child rape