A Yakima man is recovering after being shot during an argument.
Yakima Police were called out to the 1500 block of Landon Avenue around 8PM last night. They found a 48 year old Hispanic man with a gunshot wound to his arm. He said he and the suspect, a 22 year old Hispanic man, got into an arguement, a shot was fired and the suspect left.
Police later caught up with him and took him into custody for assault.
The victim was treated at a local hospital and released after receiving medical care.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park