A 31-year-old Yakima man has been arrested for allegedly possessing a firearm and threatening to kill his girlfriend.
Officers responded this morning to a residence on the 1800 block of Plath.
The female victim stated the suspect had allegedly threatened to shoot the victim and her daughter if they tried to leave the residence.
When officers arrived, contact was established and the victim and her daughter were able to leave the residence. The suspect then came out and was taken into custody.
The suspect was taken into custody.
An investigation revealed the 31-year-old suspect and the 32-year-old victim were in a dating relationship and lived together and had a 13-year-old daughter together. The suspect was booked into the Yakima County Jail for Felony Harassment-Domestic Violent for threatening to kill his girlfriend.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres