Aggressive panhandling has already been banned at certain intersections in Yakima, however, the city's public safety committee is asking the council to add more to that list in a few weeks.
The city will be asked to expand it's current ban from 15 major intersections to 20 -- council members voted to criminalize aggressive panhandling last August.
City council members will decide on the ban expansion later this month.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities