Aggressive panhandling has already been banned at certain intersections in Yakima, however, the city's public safety committee is asking the council to add more to that list in a few weeks.
The city will be asked to expand it's current ban from 15 major intersections to 20 -- council members voted to criminalize aggressive panhandling last August.
City council members will decide on the ban expansion later this month.
- Bill to help sick nuclear site employees dies in Senate
- Woman rips off gas pump nozzle, eats Taco Bell, goes to jail
- Man steals 2 Mac Books from Kennewick Best Buy
- Prosser librarian on paid administrative leave speaks out at local town hall
- Can China pick up US slack on climate change?
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy