Bob Hall Auto and New Leaders of Yakima County are hosting an informational panel to discuss what life is like for Yakima adults with disabilities and their families. Entrust Community Services, Pegasus Project, the Parent to Parent Network, and Yakima Specialties are the featured organizations. This panel is going to discuss the various challenges families face as they work to provide a future for their family member with a disability.
Tonight's panel discussion will be held at Bob Hall Auto, 1600 E. Yakima Ave. in Yakima from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome