Bob Hall Auto and New Leaders of Yakima County are hosting an informational panel to discuss what life is like for Yakima adults with disabilities and their families. Entrust Community Services, Pegasus Project, the Parent to Parent Network, and Yakima Specialties are the featured organizations. This panel is going to discuss the various challenges families face as they work to provide a future for their family member with a disability.
Tonight's panel discussion will be held at Bob Hall Auto, 1600 E. Yakima Ave. in Yakima from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters