Parents gather at Whitney Elementary this morning to contribute to an international effort to break a world record.
What record? Simultaneous cloth diaper changing.
People across the nation are attempting to break the 8,301 record set last year by changing diapers all the same time.
17 parents took part in Yakima's contribution, over 180 cities took part simultaneously.
Organizers are unsure when they will be notified if the record was broken.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters