Parents gather at Whitney Elementary this morning to contribute to an international effort to break a world record.
What record? Simultaneous cloth diaper changing.
People across the nation are attempting to break the 8,301 record set last year by changing diapers all the same time.
17 parents took part in Yakima's contribution, over 180 cities took part simultaneously.
Organizers are unsure when they will be notified if the record was broken.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds