The Yakima Police Department is looking for two suspects who allegedly robbed two others at gunpoint.
It happened Saturday afternoon on the 1400 block of Cherry Avenue.
According to Police, two hispanic men in the 20's approached two men who were sitting in a vehicle. The suspects pointed handguns at the victims and demanded their belongings. They made off with cash and firearms.
No injuries were reported, and Yakima Police are now searching for suspects.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services