The Yakima Police Department is looking for two suspects who allegedly robbed two others at gunpoint.
It happened Saturday afternoon on the 1400 block of Cherry Avenue.
According to Police, two hispanic men in the 20's approached two men who were sitting in a vehicle. The suspects pointed handguns at the victims and demanded their belongings. They made off with cash and firearms.
No injuries were reported, and Yakima Police are now searching for suspects.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome