The Yakima Police Department is looking for two suspects who allegedly robbed two others at gunpoint.
It happened Saturday afternoon on the 1400 block of Cherry Avenue.
According to Police, two hispanic men in the 20's approached two men who were sitting in a vehicle. The suspects pointed handguns at the victims and demanded their belongings. They made off with cash and firearms.
No injuries were reported, and Yakima Police are now searching for suspects.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time