The Yakima Wine Country Crushers are holding their second annual Barrel Bash at the Yakima Sundome Saturday.
The Bash will be a doubleheader including four teams. The Wine Crushers will take on the (Tri-Cities) Atomic City Rollergirls. The other two teams competing are from Moses Lake and Walla Walla.
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Tickets are still available today at Tom-Tom Espresso on 40th and Tieton or online for five dollars for children or ten dollars for adults.
Tomorrow at the gate both prices go up by five dollars.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome