The Yakima Wine Country Crushers are holding their second annual Barrel Bash at the Yakima Sundome Saturday.
The Bash will be a doubleheader including four teams. The Wine Crushers will take on the (Tri-Cities) Atomic City Rollergirls. The other two teams competing are from Moses Lake and Walla Walla.
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Tickets are still available today at Tom-Tom Espresso on 40th and Tieton or online for five dollars for children or ten dollars for adults.
Tomorrow at the gate both prices go up by five dollars.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know