The East Valley School District has settled the case of a Yakima gym teacher who was accused of sexual misconduct with two of her students.
Earlier this month, the district agreed to pay Michele Taylor $390,000 in legal fees.
She was accused back in 2009 of sexual misconduct with a 15 and 16 year old student.
Taylor was acquitted of criminal charges in 2010 but fired by the district.
She had her license to teach reinstated last August.
- Road repairs cause street closure
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into house
- TONIGHT @ 5: OJ granted parole, Yakima woman allegedly rapes boy & update on Kennewick armed robbery
- Daily News Headlines: Robbery in Kennewick, the latest on Trumpcare and more
- CBC offering low cost dental services
- Yakima woman accused of raping 13-year-old boy