The East Valley School District has settled the case of a Yakima gym teacher who was accused of sexual misconduct with two of her students.
Earlier this month, the district agreed to pay Michele Taylor $390,000 in legal fees.
She was accused back in 2009 of sexual misconduct with a 15 and 16 year old student.
Taylor was acquitted of criminal charges in 2010 but fired by the district.
She had her license to teach reinstated last August.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties