Ellensburg commuters from Yakima will be getting more bus services in the future.
Starting at the end of next month, the Yakima transit route that takes passengers to Selah will now extend all the way to the Yakima Training Center, one of the pick up locations for the Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter bus.
Route 10 only went through the Selah city limits before looping back.
The route change will not impact the commuter buses schedule.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer