Ellensburg commuters from Yakima will be getting more bus services in the future.
Starting at the end of next month, the Yakima transit route that takes passengers to Selah will now extend all the way to the Yakima Training Center, one of the pick up locations for the Yakima-Ellensburg Commuter bus.
Route 10 only went through the Selah city limits before looping back.
The route change will not impact the commuter buses schedule.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland