YAKIMA, Wash. - Yakima Valley College is scheduled to have a one-day flagger certification training on May 19.
Participants will be able to take the Washington State certification exam for becoming a work zone traffic control flagger.
The training will go from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the college’s Yakima campus. Tuition costs $45.
It includes a flagger handbook on top of classroom instruction. Participants will have an opportunity to take the Washington State certificate exam after the class.
Those who are interested can register at YVC’s registration office in Yakima or Grandview my calling 509-574-4979. The office is open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Students must bring a copy of their registration to the training session.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family