YAKIMA, Wash. - Yakima Valley College is scheduled to have a one-day flagger certification training on May 19.
Participants will be able to take the Washington State certification exam for becoming a work zone traffic control flagger.
The training will go from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the college’s Yakima campus. Tuition costs $45.
It includes a flagger handbook on top of classroom instruction. Participants will have an opportunity to take the Washington State certificate exam after the class.
Those who are interested can register at YVC’s registration office in Yakima or Grandview my calling 509-574-4979. The office is open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Students must bring a copy of their registration to the training session.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater