Fresh new uniforms for the fresh new baseball team in Yakima. The Yakima Valley Pippins unveiled their home, away and alternate uniforms today at the Yakima Valley Museum.
In addition to these three uniforms, a fourth uniform is in development for Spanish heritage, the name and nickname will be in Spanish.
With hats made by New Era, jerseys made by Majestic and Nike warm ups, the pippins front office believes outfitting the team like pros will make these college kids feel a little more like big leaguers.
"These guys are supposed to be professional and humble from top to bottom and ki think that high quality products on the field will help them do that. People who look good always tend to play just a little bit better," said President and Chief Operating Officer Zachary Fraser
The Yakima Valley Pippins are replacing the Yakima Bears who recently left to play in Hillsboro, Oregon. The Pippins inaugural first pitch will be June 6th in a battle of the apples against the Wenatchee Applesox
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market