The Yakima Valley American Red Cross is teaming up with Kittitas County Red Cross to help the victims of the wildfires.
The Yakima chapter has set up four shelters that have helped more than 200 evacuees.
So far over 2,000 meals have been handed out and another delivery of supplies arrived to the fire area today.
According to the red cross - the easiest way to help in the relief efforts is to donate cash.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome