The Yakima Valley American Red Cross is teaming up with Kittitas County Red Cross to help the victims of the wildfires.
The Yakima chapter has set up four shelters that have helped more than 200 evacuees.
So far over 2,000 meals have been handed out and another delivery of supplies arrived to the fire area today.
According to the red cross - the easiest way to help in the relief efforts is to donate cash.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign