The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly collision that killed a Yakima woman this afternoon near Union Gap.
Troopers say 42-year-old Gloria Benitez was traveling eastbound on Interstate 82 when she lost control of her vehicle, causing it to roll.
She was ejected and died at Yakima Regional Medical Center where she was transported to.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials