The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly collision that killed a Yakima woman this afternoon near Union Gap.
Troopers say 42-year-old Gloria Benitez was traveling eastbound on Interstate 82 when she lost control of her vehicle, causing it to roll.
She was ejected and died at Yakima Regional Medical Center where she was transported to.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market