Yakima doesn't have to wait long for its first baby of 2014.
The first baby of 2014 was born at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and is Mayah Lou Melendrez, born at 12:40 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2014. She was 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Her parents are Ruben and Marylou Melendrez of Yakima. Congratulations
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market