The murder trial of a Richland teenager accused of killing another teen is tentatively set for March 10th.
John Young is accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp on July 4th of last year.
Investigators believe Young and another teenager, Joshua Hunt, took turns shooting Snapp off Highway 240 near Horn Rapids after luring Snapp to the area by suggesting they smoke some pot.
Arrest affadavits show that Young and Hunt claimed Snapp was an informant and owed Hunt money.
Young's next pre-trial date is set for February 19th.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown