The murder trial of a Richland teenager accused of killing another teen is tentatively set for March 10th.
John Young is accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp on July 4th of last year.
Investigators believe Young and another teenager, Joshua Hunt, took turns shooting Snapp off Highway 240 near Horn Rapids after luring Snapp to the area by suggesting they smoke some pot.
Arrest affadavits show that Young and Hunt claimed Snapp was an informant and owed Hunt money.
Young's next pre-trial date is set for February 19th.
- Boyz II Men performing at Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack