Three Yakima police officers are honored today as they are promoted in front of city officials.
The Yakima Police Department promoted Sergeant Jay Seely to the rank of Lieutenant this morning, along with officers Ryan Wisner and Rich Fowler, who were both promoted to the rank of Sergeant.
The officers were joined by city officials, as well as dozens of members from the Yakima Police Department.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser