Three Yakima police officers are honored today as they are promoted in front of city officials.
The Yakima Police Department promoted Sergeant Jay Seely to the rank of Lieutenant this morning, along with officers Ryan Wisner and Rich Fowler, who were both promoted to the rank of Sergeant.
The officers were joined by city officials, as well as dozens of members from the Yakima Police Department.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident