Zillah fire crews responded to a fire at an auto shop earlier today that started because of welding equipment.
3 C's auto shop has been in business over twenty years, the owner lives in a house directly behind the shop.
When the owner took a break from welding to get food, he returned to find the shop on fire. A firefighter caught a glimpse of the fire and called it in.
No estimate on the damage, but most of the equipment and the truck that was being worked on were ruined.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans