Right-hander Scott Feldman of the Cincinnati Reds was reinstated from the disabled list on Saturday, and he started against the Milwaukee Brewers at Miller Park in Milwaukee.
The 34-year-old Feldman, who entered the game with a 7-7 record and a 4.34 ERA in 19 starts this season, went on the disabled list because of right knee inflammation on July 18.
To make room on the roster for Feldman, the Reds designated infielder/outfielder Arismendy Alcantara for assignment.
- Walla Walla residents support local little leaguers at World Series
- White nationalists see a new enemy in pursuit of 'racial purity': Science
- Jaguars open QB job between Bortles, Henne
- Classic racing returns to most cycle-loving state in America
- Patriots fear top draft choice lost for season
- DT Donald's holdout might last into Rams season
- Josh Gordon reinstatement not under consideration
- Browns, Canton partner for bid to host NFL Draft in 2019 or 2020
- Air ball! Nobody's buying expensive sneakers
- Chiefs make bid for NFL draft
- Sabres agree to two-year deal with C Girgensons
- Greenland: Soccer with a side of whales, icebergs