Enjoying all the sunshine? Well, there is more on the way! Plenty of sun expected today with afternoon highs in the upper 70's. A weak front will drop down from the north on Saturday with a slight chance of a shower or a thunderstorm - most of the area staying dry. Back to sunshine Sunday with highs in the low 80's. Heating up next week with more sunshine. Upper 80's Monday, low 90's Tuesday and upper 90's Wednesday!
- Human remains found in Milton-Freewater fire
- Tri-Cities steps up to help rescue dog with severed spine
- Kidnapping murder suspect appears in court
- Deputies, Crime Stoppers look to arrest alien charged with attempted murder
- Trump, Congress punt again on critical Obamacare subsidies
- Woman choked in Columbia Park, police seek suspect and witnesses