10-year-old boy from Grandview listed as missing on national database
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Family members and law enforcement agents are searching for 10-year-old Samuel Uribe, who has been missing from his home in Yakima County since July 2, 2022.
According to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Samuel is a Hispanic boy from Grandview listed at five feet tall and weighs approx. 100 lbs. He has black hair, brown eyes and was born on February 13, 2012.
If you have seen Samuel or have information that may contribute to this search, you are urged to call 911 immediately or reach out to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s CyberTipline at 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST).
No further details on Samuel’s disappearance or the circumstances surrounding it have been made public at this time.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued once further details are revealed to the public.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP-KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Crews respond to two fires near Flamingo Village Mobile Home Park
- Fireworks spark Walla Walla house fire, causing $150,000 in damages
- Suspect at large in Sunnyside after car wash shooting injures two people
- Kennewick police arrest one of three suspects in car prowls across the city
- Yakima parks host family-friendly movies, concerts through July & August
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.