66 coronavirus cases at Tri-Cities senior homes
TRI-CITIES, Wash. — Health officials have reported 66 cases of the coronavirus at long-term care homes in the Tri-Cities.
The Benton-Franklin Health District says the cases are all in Benton County:
- Regency Canyon Lakes (2702 S. Ely St. Kennewick) – 28 cases
- Life Care Richland (44 Goethals Dr. Richland) – 21 cases
- Bonaventure of Tri-Cities (1800 Bellerive Dr. Richland) –11 cases
- Solstice (8264 W. Grandridge Blvd. Kennewick) – 5 cases
- Parkview Estates (7820 W. Sixth Ave. Kennewick) – 1 case
Thirty-six healthcare workers are believed to be positive for the coronavirus. The health district said this number includes employees at long-term care facilities.
On Wednesday, the health district reported a total of 189 coronavirus cases in Benton and Franklin Counties.
There are also seven coronavirus-linked deaths in Benton County, but none in Franklin County so far. Numbers are expected to rise.
Visit the health district’s website for more information.