15-year-old from Yakima is missing for more than a month
YAKIMA, Wash. — Have you seen 15-year-old Jose F. Villegas-Martinez? Local authorities are looking for the teenage boy who may be in danger and has been missing for over a month.
According to a social media post by the Yakima Police Department, Villegas-Martinez has been missing from his home since August 16, 2021.
Jose is approximately 5-foot-6 and weighs an estimated 150 lbs. He has brown eyes and black, curly hair.
Yakima Police are actively searching for this young man, who has been labeled as a potential runaway and is officially a missing person.
If you have any information that may contribute to their search, you’re urged to contact the local authorities immediately. Detective Mario Vela is the point of contact for this case and can be reached at 509-576-6535. Otherwise, you can call 9-1-1 to supply any information that may contribute to the investigation.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be published as further details are revealed.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- NASA promotes STEM Education at CWU with hefty grants
- Everything you need to know about Middleton’s Fall Festival
- Richland man died after crashing into fence in Yakima County
- City of Walla Walla dispels rumor about vaccination requirement
- Franklin County farm worker rescued after getting her foot stuck in an auger
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.