Bellevue man dies in rollover collision in Kittitas County
KITTITAS CO., Wash. — Washington State Patrol (WSP) says a Bellevue man has died after a rollover collision early Saturday morning in Kittitas County.
According to officials, the 20-year-old man was driving his car eastbound on Interstate 90 near Pine Glen when his car left the roadway.
In a press release, WSP describes the car traveling fifty yards before veering left. That’s when the car began to roll before it struck a tree.
The man was pronounced dead on scene. At this time, it is unclear what caused the crash, and officials are still investigating the accident.
According to WSP, the man was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the accident.
Officials report that the eastbound off-ramp to exit 74 was blocked for three hours and forty five minutes while the scene was cleared.
READ MORE FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- ‘Overwhelming and unreal:’ Kennewick father recounts harrowing experience following Friday apartment fire
- GCSO: Moses Lake carjacking suspect, wanted woman arrested a day after high-speed chase
- Finley students construct bunkbed for local foster youth
- BCSO asks Tri-Cities boaters to stay safe on the water
- Umatilla Tribal Police arrest homicide suspect as FBI joins investigation
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.