Big Gulp Bandit stole glasses worth hundreds of dollars from Pasco eyewear store
PASCO, Wash. — Have you seen a suspicious man wearing designer eyeglasses while sipping a massive carbonated beverage? There’s a chance that he’s the suspect in a recent theft at a Pasco eyewear shop.
A recent social media post from the Pasco Police alerted the community to a suspect we’ve dubbed the ‘Big Gulp Bandit.’ Police investigators say that he strolled into a local glasses shop with a Big Gulp in hand, perusing the aisles for high-quality eyewear.
Pasco police are calling him a ‘Boujee thief’ because of his high-quality selection of stolen goods. He took an estimated $800 worth of glasses ranging from Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, and Calvin Klein brands.
Surveillance footage shows the man’s face—though he was wearing a mask that covered his nose and mouth.
He entered the business wearing a black hooded jacket with a white script. His pants and shoes are also dark—but the image isn’t close enough to clarify more details. One thing to note is that the suspect’s hair is quite short—nearly a buzz-cut.
Anyone with information on his identity and/or whereabouts is being urged to contact the Pasco Police Department immediately. The phone number they offered is that of the Kennewick Police Department: (509) 628-0333.
This is a breaking news story. An update and/or follow-up may be issued if further details are publically revealed.
RECENT HEADLINES FROM THE KAPP KVEW NEWS STAFF:
- Yakima River Canyon bighorn sheep herd faces pneumonia outbreak
- Lil’ Firehouse Coffee offering $1,000 gift card to 1 millionth customer
- Fraudulent contractor indicted for allegedly stealing $740,000 from Benton County in 2019
- Franklin County Sheriff’s Office receives reports of more than 20 vehicle prowls in the past week
- Washington DOH, CDC recommend fourth COVID vaccine dose for the severely immunocompromised
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.