Black Rock Coffee Bar kicks off fundraiser aimed at benefitting Tri-Cities schools
TRI-CITIES, Wash. — Here’s your chance to get your daily dose of caffeine while helping out a good cause that benefits students across the Tri-Cities.
Starting May 13, 100% of funds from every $2 dollar drink sold at certain Black Rock Coffee Bar stores will be donated to high schools in Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick.
It’s a part of the company’s series called “Give Back Days.”
“We care a lot about implementing Give Back Days in the communities that we serve across seven states – and we are happy to provide support for these high schools in the Tri-Cities,” said CEO Josh Pike. “This is the fabric of who we are. We are rooted in what we call the three Cs: Community. Connection. Coffee. To us, it’s all about giving back and making someone’s day just a little bit better.”
Pike added that it’s also important to show their employees that the company invests in those communities as their workforce tends to “skew young.”
“It’s something for them to connect to when we’re giving back to the high schools that oftentimes they either currently go to or they graduated from,” Pike said.
According to a news release, Richland will kick off the series “at each of its five stores; followed by two locations in Pasco on May 20th; and finishing off in Kennewick at six stores on May 27th.”
The following stores will participate in the Give Back Days:
- 9025 Center Parkway, Richland, WA 99352
- 4033 West Van Giesen St., West Richland, WA 99353
- 496 George Washington Way, Richland, WA
- 3507 Kennedy Rd., Richland, WA 99352
- 1215 Aaron Dr., Richland, WA 99352
- 2525 North 20th Avenue, Pasco, WA 99301
- 7204 Burden Blvd., Pasco WA 99301
- 5215 W. Okanogan Ave., Kennewick, WA 99336
- 320 N Ely St., Kennewick, WA 99336
- 2000 North Columbia Center Blvd SUITE B, Kennewick, WA 99352
- 2615 S Vancouver St, Kennewick, WA 99336
- 22 W Carmichael Dr., Kennewick, WA 99336
- 4898 W Hilderbrand Blvd, Kennewick, WA 99338
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY YAKTRINEWS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.