A mobile home fire broke out just before 5 p.m. Wednesday at the 2600 block of S Gum Street in Kennewick Wednesday.
Home and Garden
COLLEGE PLACE, Wash.-- Adrian Reyes rides his bike with his father every night, it is an important part of his routine. Adrian, 9, has Autism, and needs to have a sense of consistency in his life. He learned to…
House and Senate budget negotiators reported to Gov. Jay Inslee this morning that they have reached an agreement in principle on the 2017-2019 biennial operating budget. The negotiators and caucus leaders said they were confident that they would complete work…
State and local officials say people in 80 homes south of Wenatchee have been told to get ready to leave because of a growing grass fire.The Spartan Fire is located near Colockum Road southeast of Wenatchee.At about 8:30 p.m.…
Friday was the end of a journey for Pasco students as they showed off the house they worked so hard to build this year.
A Richland neighborhood store is now expanding, since a book and music store went out of business.
A Walla Walla man was found dead at 3:30 a.m., at the 1400 block of Alder Street Friday after an in house project turned fatal.
A local business owner is protesting Franklin PUD rates rising by four percent, and he also happens to be on a board that discusses these changes.
The Walla Walla homeless camp is officially moving locations.
It has been nearly two weeks since a canal in Richland overflowed due to debris pile up, causing water to flood the neighborhood on Bridle Drive.
A ground-breaking moment that will save lives is scheduled to take place Thursday.
A local Iraqi refugee is one step closer to getting a new house for free Saturday.
Firefighters are pushing to make every second count Thursday.
Richland homeowners are regrouping Saturday after a flood nearly washed away everything.
A local bar and grill is teaming up with a non-profit to help support the homeless youth in Yakima.
Habitat for Humanity and Dutch Brothers Coffee are teaming up to give away a great home in Kennewick to a deserving army veteran.
A Pasco family who was displaced by a fire Monday, is now causing fire officials to warn community members about their bathroom and kitchen fans.
509 Farmhouse has only been open for five days, but they are already flourishing in downtown Kennewick.
A historic hotel might soon be a new veterans restorative care center for veterans across the nation.
Those in need of a healthy balanced meal are receiving support Saturday.
The homeless issue took center stage in the state capitol Thursday.
As puppy season approaches, the Better Business Bureau said scammers are taking advantage of people trying to give dogs a new home.